Oh boy, I don’t even know where to begin – it’s been a few months since I last updated, and there’s just too many things to share! But the easiest would be to list them down in bullet points, so here goes:
- March: Drove down to Port Dickson with the boy for a mini beach getaway over the weekend with my extended family. It was also my very first time going on a banana boat ride – oh that was really fun!
- March: Attended my cousin’s wedding (p/s: planning and running a wedding is really tiring!).
- March/ April: Shifted to my new church building on Easter weekend – it’s finally a reality now! It took years and years to build, and just being able to stand in the building now is just pretty amazing. God is good!
- April: Went to Batam, Indonesia for my company training/ trip.
- May: Voted for the very first time!
- June: Returned to the blogging world. Whooop! ;)
So that was where and what I’ve been up to for the past few months. I haven’t stopped blogging, and I don’t think I’d ever plan to. But work has been pretty busy lately, and it’s just about to get busier. I will definitely try to find some time to update, but we’ll see how that goes. :) And I must say a huge thank you to all of you who still drop by every now and then despite my long absence – reading your comments really makes my day! Hope you know that I really appreciate each and every one of you!
And I’m really glad to see that most of you are doing just fine. I’m still very much in touch with those that I have connected with on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and I’m absolutely glad that we’ve got these other avenues to use. So, if I don’t have you yet, do add me up – my links are on the right side of the page. :)
Well, that will be it for now. Until then, loves. Have a great week ahead, and hope the month of June brings you much love and joy!